Wednesday 8 December 2010

Editing the Scenes Together


We had a rather clever way of transitioning between scenes but I found it difficult to achieve this when editing the scenes together. It worked in several places like the seal moving from the walton on the naze scene to the harlow mill scene and also when the camera goes through the bushes to the hot air balloons and then the camera moving into the sky to the house.
I used a cross dissolve for the transition between the light inside the house to the dinning room scene and created several title screens. I also reverse the time and slowed down the Dedham scene because I felt it went well with the other scenes that way.
I also sourced the sound effects and added them in (references to follow). I used the constant gain transition effect to fade in and out the sounds. Sally sourced the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment